About the Position
The Senior Professional Interior Designer will be responsible for design leadership, coordination, and production. This role includes:
- Providing leadership to multi-disciplinary teams to produce functional and elegant design experiences for a range of client groups;
- Building client and consultant relationships;
- Leading functional programming, strategic space planning, conceptual exploration, and design development;
- Producing detailed design drawings, renderings, furniture and fit-up plans, and colour and material schemes;
- Providing construction administration services for a variety of project typologies across the country; and
- Leading, coaching, and mentoring junior and intermediate staff.
Preference will be given to a well-rounded individual who holds membership with a professional provincial association, and has 10+ years’ experience with commercial, industrial, or institutional projects. Candidates must have experience working in AutoCAD and/or Revit to prepare construction documents and should have excellent communication skills. Fluency in French is an asset.