About the Position
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing multi-disciplinary teams throughout all phases of design and construction to deliver successful projects. This position will be supported and coached by our Chief Project Officer. This role includes:
- Coordinating and managing project organization, administration, and delivery;
- Collecting project background information and data, acting as a client liaison, and coordinating the transfer of information between project team members;
- Analyzing processes, procedures, and work practices, identifying and implementing changes to increase efficiency, productivity, and overall performance of project teams;
- Attending meetings with various stakeholders to coordinate resources, determine project criteria, and provide information;
- Ensuring firm-wide protocols and standards are followed;
- Coordinating and scheduling meetings, and providing agenda and meeting minutes;
- Creating and managing master project schedules and budgets;
- Managing, coordinating, and compiling project deliverables; and
- Overseeing quality control processes.
Preference will be given to applicants with 3+ years’ experience managing teams within structured processes. Candidates must be attentive to detail, with strong management, communication, and organizational skills. Knowledge of the design and construction industry is not necessary, but an asset.