About the Position
The Bilingual Project Director will be responsible for leading and managing multi-disciplinary teams in English and French to deliver successful projects for our clients. This role includes:
- Leading the overall organization, administration, and delivery of projects;
- Liaising with clients and coordinating the transfer of information between project team members;
- Creating and managing project schedules and budgets;
- Attending meetings with various stakeholders to coordinate resources, determine projects criteria, and provide information;
- Managing, coordinating, and compiling project deliverables;
- Working with the Chief Project Officer to analyze processes, procedures, and working practices to identify and implement changes; and
- Working closely with the entire team to ensure the effective delivery of cultural, defence, heritage, justice, workplace, and tenant improvement projects across Canada.
Preference will be given to a professional project manager, architect, engineer, or interior designer with 7+ years’ related project management experience. Candidates must have strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and French. Ability to manage projects autonomously with minimal supervision is preferred.