About the Position
We are looking to add a Construction Contract Administrator to our team, responsible for managing construction administration processes through to project completion. This position includes:
- Leading Construction start-up meeting with contractors and stakeholders.
- Conducting site inspections and preparing field reports.
- Coordinating and leading on-site meetings.
- Maintaining site documentation records.
- Collaborating alongside client groups and multidisciplinary consultant teams.
Preference will be given to an individual who has strong leadership and interpersonal skills, is motivated, agile and has a proven track record of successfully completing building projects. A minimum of 5 years of related experience and registered membership with a provincial architectural association is an asset.