About the Position
The Construction Contract Administrator will be responsible for managing construction administration processes through to project completion. This role includes:
- Leading construction start-up meeting with contractors and stakeholders;
- Conducting site reviews and preparing field reports;
- Coordinating and leading on-site meetings;
- Maintaining site documentation records;
- Providing construction status updates to the Project Manager and design team;
- Identifying construction deficiencies, challenges, and risks;
- Ensuring projects adhere to contractual requirements and resolving issues in a timely manner;
- Reviewing as-built drawings and O&M manuals;
- Providing quality control and document reviews;
- Collaborating alongside client groups and multi-disciplinary consultant teams; and
- Ensuring that all project close out documents are submitted and forwarded to appropriate parties upon completion of the project.
Preference will be given to applicants with strong leadership and interpersonal skills, with a proven track record of successfully completing building projects. Candidates must be flexible, adaptable, and have a strong management and organizational skills. Registration with a provincial architectural association is an asset.