About the Position
The Technical Design Writer will be responsible for working with internal teams to write, edit, and/or produce professional design reports and proposals. This position will be supported and coached by the Marketing Communications team. This role includes:
- Developing comprehensive documents that meet organizational standards;
- Obtaining a thorough understanding of Republic’s services and processes to translate into simple, polished, and engaging content;
- Writing content that meets project objectives, connects with target audience, and sets our deliverables up for success;
- Evaluating existing content and developing innovative approaches for improvement;
- Proofing and editing draft reports; and
- Gathering information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write proposals and reports.
Preference will be given to applicants with 1-3 years’ experience in report and technical writing. Candidates must have superior writing and verbal communication skills, be attentive to detail, and able to multi-task under pressure. Knowledge of the design and construction industry is not necessary, but an asset.