About the Position
The Project Director (Engineer) will be responsible for leading and managing multi-disciplinary teams to deliver successful projects for our clients. This role includes:
- Leading the overall organization, administration, and delivery of projects;
- Liaising with clients and coordinating the transfer of information between project team members;
- Creating and managing project schedules and budgets;
- Attending meetings with various stakeholders to coordinate resources, and determine project criteria;
- Managing, coordinating, and compiling project deliverables;
- Working with the Chief Project Officer to analyze processes, procedures, and working practices to identify and implement changes; and
- Working closely with the entire team to ensure the effective delivery of cultural, defence, heritage, justice, and workplace projects across Canada.
Preference will be given to a professional project manager or engineer with 7+ years’ related project management experience. Candidates must have strong management, communication, and organizational skills. Ability to manage projects autonomously with minimal supervision is preferred.