About the Position
The Mechanical BIM Technician will be responsible for the production and review of mechanical construction drawings in Revit. This role includes:
- Participating in the building design process from project inception through to design, construction documents, and construction administration;
- Setting up initial Revit models according to Republic’s BIM standards and guidelines;
- Identifying and resolving building technology issues;
- Working to deliver a vast range of project typologies across the country;
- Maintaining company-wide BIM standards; and • Collaborating alongside our client groups and multi-disciplinary consultant team.
Preference will be given to a well-rounded highly competent Revit user with a design drafting diploma or certificate from a recognized institution, and two years experience in an architectural or engineering office. The successful candidate will be a team player, motivated by a collaborative environment, and an astute multi-tasker. Experience using AutoCAD and MS Office is an asset.