About the Position
We are looking to add a Functional Programmer to be part of our integrated team environment. This position includes:
- Leading functional programming and feasibility studies;
- Managing client and stakeholder relationships;
- Developing and refining project specific engagement processes;
- Assessing client needs and requirements;
- Developing strategic space plans through conceptual exploration and design development;
- Organizing and analysing data ef ciently to inform space planning exercises;
- Collaborating alongside a broad, multidisciplinary consultant team and client groups; and
- Working on a variety of projects across the country.
Preference will be given to a well-rounded architect or interior designer who strives to push design innovation and has demonstrated success in producing functional space plans. Candidates must have strong leadership, management, and organizational skills. Registered membership with an architectural or interior design association is not required but will be an asset to the position.