About the Position
The Chief Growth Officer will be responsible for expanding the Republic brand, establishing new partnerships, and fostering existing relationships. This role includes:
- Collaborating firm-wide on short and long-term strategic planning;
- Meeting with clients to identify project needs;
- Developing proposals that meet client needs;
- Fostering existing client, external consultant, and firm-wide relationships;
- Supporting project teams to ensure client requirements are clearly addressed and outlined in project plan; and
- Having a ‘seat at the table’ and reporting directly to the Founder, CEO.
Preference will be given to a well-rounded architect, engineer, or interior designer, or construction professional who is a visionary leader with a progressive mindset and a unique blend of knowledge and skills. The ideal candidate will:
- Have thorough understanding and knowledge of design and construction processes across a wide breadth of typologies;
- Be inspiring and respected in the AEC community;
- Have a solid background in AEC industry practice to effectively plan long-term business initiatives;
- Be a hunter who thrives on meeting potential clients and offering valued solutions;
- Be a closer, with an ability to articulate Republic’s unique value proposition to close on new opportunities; and
- Have a certain charismatic and dynamic je ne sais quoi!