About the Position
The Architectural Technologist (Revit + BIM) will be responsible for production and review of construction drawings in Revit. This role includes:
- Participating in the building design process from project inception through to design, construction documents, and construction administration;
- Setting up initial Revit model with site and context according to Republic’s BIM standards and guidelines;
- Identifying and resolving building technology issues;
- Working to deliver a vast range of project typologies across the country;
- Maintaining company-wide BIM standards; and
- Collaborating alongside our client groups and multi-disciplinary consultant team.
Preference will be given to a well-rounded highly competent Revit + BIM user with an architectural technology diploma from a recognized institution, and 2 years experience in an architectural office. Candidates should be a team player, motivated by a collaborative environment, and an astute multi-tasker. Experience using AutoCAD, Rhino, and MS Office is an asset.