July 10, 2017
New Positions Open At Republic: Seeking Project Manager, Architectural Discipline Lead, and Marketing Director
New career opportunities have opened up at Republic Architecture Inc. Our firm is seeking talented and motivated individuals for the Project Manager, Architectural Discipline Lead, and Marketing Director positions. Read on for more information.
Republic Architecture Inc. is once again on the hunt for people to join their team! New positions have been introduced into the firm and we’re now looking to fill these roles. Below is a description of each of the roles, but for more information and for a full list of positions available, please go to our Careers page.
The Project Manager is responsible for leading and managing projects for the architectural teams. Preference will be given to an architect, architectural technologist, or project manager who has a minimum of 5 years experience in a professional consulting office. Candidates must be attentive to details, and have strong management and organizational skills.
This position includes:
- Managing client expectations and the overall administration and delivery of projects.
- Reporting to the COO.
- Attending meetings with various stakeholders to coordinate resources, determine project criteria, and provide information.
- Collecting project background information and data, acting as a client liaison, and coordinating the transfer of project information between project team members.
- Working closely with Design Teams and Production to ensure the effective delivery of cultural, defence, and educational projects across the country.
- Ensuring internal QC /QA measures are followed.
Our ideal Architecture Discipline Lead is a well-rounded architect who strives to push design innovation and has demonstrated success in producing building projects. Candidates must have strong leadership, management, and organizational skills. Registered membership with an architectural association is required. This position includes:
- Managing the firm’s design philosophy and identity.
- Directing the firm’s architectural design efforts.
- Working alongside the CSO and Marketing Director to establish business development goals.
- Managing client relationships.
- Undertaking business development opportunities.
- Developing scope and proposal content for clients.
- Coordinating and communicating with other Discipline Leads and the Communications Lead to ensure firm-wide brand consistency.
- Working on a variety of cultural, defence, and educational projects across Canada.
- Collaborating alongside a broad, multidisciplinary consultant team and our client groups.
The Marketing Director is responsible for leading the strategic marketing efforts of the firm. Preference will be given to a strategic, agile, enthusiastic, collaborative, and organized individual who has excellent verbal and written communication skills. A degree in business, advertising, or marketing; and experience in an architecture or engineering consulting firm or creative design environment are assets for this position. This position includes:
- Collaborating with Republic’s Marketing team to develop and write proposals that are strategically tailored to specific client groups and targeted markets.
- Developing and managing marketing and communication materials for Republic.
- Performing and employing market identification, research, and analysis.
- Developing and executing competitive strategies for specific market areas.
- Producing and developing campaigns and associated materials for Republic’s short- and long-term marketing efforts.
- Seeking out the right clients and projects in support of Republic’s overall business strategy.
- Meeting and interacting with potential clients as a representative of the firm.