About the Position
We are looking to add a Senior Professional Interior Designer to our team, responsible for leading and managing projects for the interior design teams. This position includes:
- Directs and manages firm’s Interior Design efforts.
- Responsible for firm’s interior design philosophy and identity.
- Works alongside the CSO and Marketing Director to establish business development goals.
- Manages client relationships.
- Undertakes and closes new and existing client business development opportunities.
- Develops scope and proposal content for clients.
- Coordinates and communicates with other Discipline Leads and the Communications Lead to ensure firm-wide brand consistency.
Our firm is searching for a keen and outgoing individual with a minimum of five (5) years of experience. Excellent communication skills and registration with a provincial association are assets for this position.