About the Position
We are looking to add a Project Manager to our team, responsible for leading and managing projects for the architectural teams. This position includes:
- Managing client expectations and the overall administration and delivery of projects.
- Reporting to the COO.
- Attending meetings with various stakeholders to coordinate resources, determine project criteria, and provide information.
- Collecting project background information and data, acting as a client liaison, and coordinating the transfer of project information between project team members.
- Working closely with Design Teams and Production to ensure the effective delivery of cultural, defence, and educational projects across the country.
- Ensuring internal QC /QA measures are followed.
Preference will be given to an architect, architectural technologist, or project manager who has a minimum of 5 years experience in a professional consulting office. Candidates must be attentive to details, and have strong management and organizational skills.