About the Position
We are looking to add an Architectural Intern to be part of our integrated team environment. This position includes:
- Shadowing architects on-site reviews, design projects, and building condition assessments.
- Preparing reports, minutes or other required project deliverables.
- Providing support to the firm’s various projects and initiatives.
- Working on a variety of cultural, defence and educational projects across the country.
- Collaborating with our client groups and multidisciplinary consultant team.
Preference will be given to a well-rounded individual who strives to push design innovation through responsible and sustainable architecture. A minimum of two (2) years of experience with architectural projects is preferable. Excellent communication skills and registration with a provincial association are assets for this position.