About the Position
We are looking to add an Architect Project Manager to be part of our growing team, responsible for leading and managing projects for the architectural and interior design teams. This position includes:
- Coordinating and managing the overall organization, administration, and delivery of the firm’s projects.
- Analyzing processes, procedures, and working practices to identify and implement changes to increase efficiency, productivity, and overall performance of project teams.
- Ensuring firm-wide protocols and standards are followed.
- Creating and managing master project schedules and budgets.
- Overseeing quality control processes.
Preference will be given to an architect or project manager from a recognized Canadian school who has experience in a professional consulting office. Candidates must be attentive to detail, with strong management, communication, and organizational skills. Experience in contract administration is an asset.